|Unit Price:||25~50 USD|
|Min. Order:||50 Piece/Pieces|
Model No.: ZLY256
Thin Si wafers are thin slices of crystalline semiconductors and are an excellent semiconductor material. Silicon wafers is widely used in various applications, such as sensors, solar cells, infrared optical applications, high-brightness LEDs, and various semiconductor and optical applications.
Production method: Czochralski method (CZ)
Melting point: 1410℃
Doped materials: undoped or Sb doped, indium or gallium doped
Resistivity: 0.001 - 50,000 Ohm-cm
Polishing: single-sided or double-sided
The production of silicon wafers usually has the following steps:
1) long crystal, which can be divided into CZ and FZ, because the fused polycrystalline material will directly contact with the quartz crucible, so the impurities in the quartz crucible will contaminate the fused polycrystalline. The CZ method is suitable for drawing large-diameter (300 mm) silicon wafers, which is the main semiconductor silicon wafer material at present. As the polycrystalline raw materials are not in contact with the quartz crucible, there are few internal defects and low carbon and oxygen content, but the price is expensive and the cost is high. It is suitable for high-power devices and some high-end products.
2) slicing and drawing of the single crystal silicon rod need to cut off the head and tail material, then roll and grind it to the required diameter, cut the flat edge or V groove, and then cut into thin silicon wafer. At present, diamond wire cutting technology is usually used, with high efficiency and good warpage and curvature of silicon wafer. A small number of special shaped pieces can be cut with an inner circle.
3) grinding: after slicing, the damaged layer on the cutting surface needs to be removed by grinding to ensure the quality of the silicon wafer surface, about 50um.
4) corrosion: corrosion is to further remove the damaged layer caused by cutting and grinding, so as to prepare for the following polishing process. Corrosion usually includes alkali corrosion and acid corrosion. At present, due to environmental factors, most of them adopt alkali corrosion. The removal amount of corrosion can reach 30-40um, and the surface roughness can also reach micron level.
5) polishing: polishing is an important process for silicon wafer production. Polishing is to further improve the surface quality of silicon wafer through CMP (chemical mechanical polished) technology, so that it can meet the requirements of chip production. After polishing, the surface roughness is usually RA < 5A.
6) cleaning and packaging: as the linewidth of the integrated circuit is getting smaller and smaller, the requirements for improving the particle size index are getting higher and higher. Cleaning and packaging is also an important process for silicon wafer production. Most particles attached to the surface of silicon wafer > 0.3um can be cleaned by megasonic cleaning, and then the silicon wafer surface can be made by vacuum sealing packaging or inert gas packaging with a plug box free of cleaning The surface cleanliness meets the requirements of IC.
Zoolied offers a variety of optical glass wafers, such as dummy silicon wafers, JGS1 wafers, and K9 wafers, and BK7 wafers. ZOOLIED provides multiple anti-reflection coating options and also provides uncoated optical glass wafers. Looking for ideal optical si wafers and Ge wafers Manufacturer & supplier? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the optical glass wafers are quality guaranteed. Zoolied is China Origin Factory of optical Wafers. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
|Zoolied Standard Silicon Wafer|
|Grade||Prime/ Test/ Dummy|
|Orientation||< 100 > , < 111 > , < 110 >|
|Type/Dopant||P/Boron , N /Phos, N /As, N /Sb|
|Thickness Tolerance||Standard ± 25μm|
|Resistivity||0.001 - 10,000ohm-cm|
|TTV (um)||Standard < 10 um|
|Bow/Warp (um)||Standard <40 um|
|Particle||Specified by customer|